Five facilities of high relevance to Australia’s MedTech and Pharma sector described their unique capabilities and highlighted ways in which the nation’s research and academic infrastructure can be harnessed to solve business R&D problems.
- Australian National Fabrication Facility (ANFF)
- Australian Phenomics Network (APN)
- Aust Microscopy and Microanalysis Facility (AMMRF)
- Bioplatforms Australia (BPA)
- National Imaging Facility (NIF)
- NSW Dept of Industry
- Innovation Connections
APN’s CEO, Dr Michael Dobbie joined a panel of presenters from other capabilities at a teh workshop in Sydney on 17 October 2016.